Description: A soothing neutral palette and finishes in oak and stone create a mood of timeless elegance with ducted air for year-round comfort.
With one of the area's best rooftop gardens at your disposal and level lift access, the two-bedroom apartment provides a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle while being reassuringly close to the action.
Soak up the sunshine and city views on the common rooftop garden with a series of breakout spaces to kick back and relax or step outside and explore the area's vibrant dining and entertainment scene.
- Stylish security foyer (enter via Zenith St), video intercom
- Limewashed Oak floors
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins and wool carpet
- Italian stone kitchen, quality appliances, gas cooktop
- Separate internal laundry
- Ducted air con throughout (zoned)
- Pet-friendly building, landscaped shared gardens, bbq areas
- 500m to Sydney Park's sporting facilities and nature trails
- 700m to Erskineville's social scene and the train station
- 600m to Woolworths Park Sydney, footsteps to Yolk Cafe
A monument to architectural excellence, Casa II brings a new dimension of luxury living for the discerning urban dweller in a gateway location between Erskineville's friendly village hub and the green spaces of Sydney Park.
Strata $1030 per quarter approx
Council $295 per quarter approx
Water $180 per quarter approx plus usage (unit is separately metered)
Rent return $850 per week