Description: **Ready to move in.
PROPERTY LAUNCH | Saturday, 28th May 2022
Impressive inside and out, this attractive four-bedroom home delivers the goods with a modern and spacious kitchen, multiple living rooms, private outdoor setting, and many tasteful enhancements throughout. Ready to move in and enjoy with nothing more to do or spend.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Four (4) generous sized bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite plus three (3) bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
* Multiple living rooms filled with natural light
* Exquisite and spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, superbly appointed splashbacks, stainless steel appliances and lots of storage space
* Main bathroom tiled up to the ceiling with separate shower and bath tub.
* Internal laundry
* Ducted air conditioning all throughout the house.
* Sound Barrier Systems Glazing
* Roller shutters for better light control and ventilation
* Covered alfresco with roller screens perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining
* Undercover carport with paved driveway for extra car spaces or ideal for boat or caravan
* Low maintenance garden and manicured lawns for your children and/or pets to enjoy.
* Shops, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options all within walking distance
* Nestled on a 627 square metre parcel of land
* Zoned R2, Granny flat potential (S.T.C.A.)
In an ideal lifestyle location, the property is close to Kingswood High School, Montgrove College, Caddens Corner, Southlands Shopping Centre, Western Sydney University, Nepean Hospital, schools, shops, cafes and eateries.
You will fall in love from the moment you walk in the door so don't miss out, Call or SMS Gizzelle on 0428934618 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask (optional)
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.