Description: A welcoming retreat for young families or a fabulous first buy, this single-level weatherboard and tile home oozes low-maintenance appeal. Occupying a private, level block in a whisper-quiet street, it displays a welcoming front verandah, generous living room with fireplace and separate dining area with kitchen connection. There's plenty of space to grow - the property showcases a versatile layout, with its three bedrooms separated from each other providing abundant future floorplan options and there is also superb scope to extend the homes footprint (STCA), personalise and add value, in what is fast becoming a highly-regarded family locale.
- Good sized family home with enormous scope to modernise via a cosmetic makeover
- Grassed, level child-friendly backyard with plenty of space to add an alfresco retreat
- Each of the three carpeted bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
- Sparkling family bathroom with second wc located in the laundry
- Fully functional original kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of natural sunlight
- Updated bathroom with walk in shower and 2nd WC
- Ducted air-conditioning; lock-up under-house storage; solar panels; automatic single garage
- Ready-made home for investors with a solid return of $390 per week
- Momentary access to Glendale Super Centre, local schools and Tafe; short drive to Warners Bay
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.