Description: An enticing escape in an ultra-convenient location, this brick-built villa offers a relaxed blend of easy living and contemporary style. Well-proportioned, its single-level layout encompasses a tranquil air-conditioned lounge room, defined dining, a fully-equipped modern kitchen and two bright, squarely set bedrooms positioned in a closed-off sleeping wing. Tucked away to the rear, a private courtyard enhances your options for relaxing or entertaining. Classically comfortable and providing every essential on your wish list, this spotless home comes complete with a single garage, single carport and effortless access to Stockland Jesmond, vibrant eateries and city transport.
- Highly functional floor plan with established leafy surrounds
- Quietly placed bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Smart open-style kitchen boasts electric cooking, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with shower and tub; separate laundry, lock-up garage and carport
- Ultra-convenient - an easy stroll to a major shopping centre, cafes and amenities
- In a small and perfectly maintained complex of only 4 villas
- Rental Estimate $340 - $370 per week
- Strata Levy: $757.25 p/q
- Council Rates: $1173.88 p/a
- Water Rates: $590.31 p/a
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.