Description: Boasting a just completed internal and structural renovation throughout, the sleek contemporary interiors of this well-located unit offers captivating appeal for market newcomers and investors alike. Flaunting a timeless layout with private rear courtyard, its single-level floor plan sets the three good-sized bedrooms well apart from living area ensuring a restful night's sleep and a chic bathroom services all rooms of the house with ease. Bright, airy and featuring a cool, clean palette, this designer retreat is a rare joy to maintain and its ultra-accessible address just moments from supermarkets, schools and city transport links makes for a wonderfully practical lifestyle where an emphasis on easycare living is assured.
- Recently rebuilt unit filled with designer elements and contemporary style
- Welcoming living zone with split-system air-conditioning; separate meals area
- Smart kitchen fitted with dishwasher, sub-way tile splashback and electric cooking
- Three bright, comfortable bedrooms, each carpeted, two appointed with robes
- Fresh bathroom and internal laundry with wc; easy access to a single carport
- Covered alfresco area is an ideal place for a morning coffee or weekend brunch
- Central locale, John Hunter Hospital, shops, parks, schools and major link roads easily accessible
- Water rates: $590.31 pa, Council rates: $1072 pa, Strata levy: $710.05 per quarter
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.