Description: Georgette offers an effortless floor plan that maximises both space and utility. The use of floorboards throughout living spaces creates a sense of harmony from the moment you enter. Be immediately enticed by abundant light offered through large windows, that to remind you of your natural surroundings. Quality, contemporary finishes and modern shapes and lines complement this natural outlook. Plush carpet underfoot in the bedrooms offers a piece of both luxury and comfort.
Generous 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer you the space to suit your lifestyle. Choose a ground floor apartment and enjoy private access to a courtyard that flows on through large sliding doors or a rooftop apartment that offers the luxury of a north-facing view.
*CONSTRUCTION DUE TO COMMENCE IN NEXT COUPLE MONTHS - DUE FOR COMPLETION IN LATE 2021*
**MEETING LOCATION FOR VIEWINGS IS 9 SCHOFIELFDS FARM ROAD, SCHOFIELDS**
* Contemporary styled 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Residences from $438,000
* Experience designer living with timber floorboards, Caeserstone benchtops and SMEG appliances
* All apartments with parking and air conditioning
* Bathrooms and kitchen with sleek designs and sophisticated finishes
* Travel to Parramatta CBD & Sydney CBD with ease via the Sydney Metro & M2
* Walking distance to the fast urban train network, with a future core connection point to four main rail lines
Each architecturally designed space sets a new benchmark for contemporary living. Arranged to offer unparalleled practicality and comfort, a focus has been made on creating spaces that inspire movement and conversation. Neatly flowing through large sliding doors, enjoy a seamless transition between your indoor and outdoor space.
Community is encouraged and prioritised through the design and integration of outdoor communal spaces. These shared open spaces feature BBQ facilities and play equipment, which inspire being active and enjoying the outdoors. Alternatively, take a moment away from entertaining friends and family to enjoy the peace of your natural surroundings on your own.
Contact Chris Brown on 0433 181 544 to arrange a private viewing.