Description: This ideally located top level unit will make a fantastic purchase for anyone looking to enter the property market - whether it be for an expanding investment portfolio or even a first home. Being centrally located in the vastly expanding Penrith CBD, you will have direct access to both bus and rail services within easy walking distance. You will also have access to a wide variety of quality local schooling options for all levels of education, an abundance of local dining and shopping facilities and the renowned Nepean Hospital all at your fingertips. With the facility offering a private residential pool, lush gardens, and secure parking, you would have to be crazy to pass up this opportunity. Be sure to come through and inspect this ideal investment before it's too late!
* Single bedroom with a storage cupboard and direct access to the bathroom
* Complete bathroom with a built-in bath tub and a freestanding corner shower
* Kitchen with a freestanding electric cooktop and oven, a stainless sink, and an ample amount of bench and cupboard space for storage
* Open designed living and dining room upon entry, with plenty of windows to bring in natural light and access to your own private balcony
* Single lock up garage to accommodate one car with plenty of visitor parking bays also available for guest use
* Well maintained common ground to offer large grassy areas, well kept gardens and an in-ground pool for residential use
* Currently leased to a great tenant paying $250 per week who is happy to stay long term to offer you a secure investment
* Water Rates - $688.16 per annum
* Council Rates - $1549.85 per annum
* Strata Levies - $396.70 per quarter
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY,PLEASE CLICK THE 'EMAIL AGENT' OR 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY
WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."